From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 19:25:35 -0700
Hi Everyone:

I happen to see the article today in the small animal channel on line
magazine that Tonks, our ferrety friend super Hero is celebrating his
7th birthday this month. All wishing to celebrate Tonk's birthday by
sending a card to the following addy, can help provide food to FERRET.
FERRET helps when emergencies arise for the ferret populations, such
as Maren Doshier is dealing with in Mississippi now.

Maren just took in 12 ferrets on top of the ferrets she took in with
the Michigan rescue after Debbie became ill. Her home and shelter has
also suffered some roof damage. Not enough to threaten the ferrets or
Maren's and her fiance's safety. But enough to require work and cause
additional stress.

Tomorrow I will head off to the $1.00 store and buy Tonks a few cards,
one form each of our ferrets to help raise the money for food to be
donated to FERRET and help a 7 YO ferret celebrate another good year.
And, in spirit I am wishing all ferrets the goodness of another
birthday.

If you would:

Super Tonks c/o Titally Ferret
575 Burbank Ste. H
Broomfiled, Co. 80020
Best to all the ferrets, their Moms, dads, and pets. Cathy Ryan Feed
rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3