Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:55:53 EDT
"Greetings Earthlings" with a space alien ws the stationary I discovered
when I opened the mail but a few months ago.  A letter from a person I
have never seen or spoken to.  A note from one of you: my FML family.

"Here it is Lisette.  Sorry for the delay.  The stone is one Jasmine picked
out.  It's rose quartz, it stands for love.  The hearts are my addition, so
now you have a true medicine bag."

Sandy: this note sat in my cureo cabinet next to a cutting of fur from
Tiger, and the ginger jars as an expression of the love i feel for my fur
children..  The medicine bag from you is around my neck to honor my beloved
Baby.

My sorrow at the passing of YOUR baby Jasmine dear Sandy.  The note you
hand wrote is now inside the medicine bag that you and Jasmine picked out
for me to honor both you and your most precious friend.

My tears fall as I type this for You Sandy:
And to all of us for our losses and our sick wee ones.
Lisette