From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 14:15:55 -0500
There have been a lot of questions about ferret diets and foods on the FML
lately.

FYI: The JUNE 96 issue of STAR* FERRETS will feature our "Ferret food chart"
which lists 15 quality foods, their guarantted analysis' and the first 10 or
so ingredients for COMPARISON PURPOSES.  I also broke it down to
kit/adult/senior preferences.

If anyone is interested in receiving this issue (not out YET) please feel
free to e-mail [log in to unmask] or write to:
STAR* Ferrets
PO Box 1714
Springfield, VA 22151-0714

Once it is published, I'll hopefully be able to get it out on the WWW page.

Pam