From:
Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:36:36 -0500
This is an RFT (request for tricks): I have a foster ferret that has had to
be fed by syringe for the last 6 weeks (broken jaw).  Of course, she *likes*
it - and doesn't want to eat on her own now.  The tricks I've used in the
past don't seem to be working with Prissy.  I'd love to hear from the folks
here with any ideas :-P

Last night - there was a ferret reference on the "Drew Carey" show.  Drew's
female friend (can't recall her name) decided she needed a pet - so she went
and bought a ferret.  Of course, when she brought it to work to show Drew -
it had escaped the (small bird)cage it was in.  She made some comment to the
effect that it must have watched her when she was closing the door so he
knew how to get out.  (She doesn't realize how right she probably was
<grin>.) At one point the ferret is up Drew's pants leg, which offered a
funny scene while she tried to retrieve it.  The last shot of the "ferret"
was when you see it hanging from the boss's back without him knowing it.
Kind of a cheesy stuffed replica - but it was a nice try.

May all your days be dookie....

Cheryl and the Wrecking Crew....