From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:42:47 -0600
Ok, I have a little guy, Shorty, 4-ish years old (was a rescue)...
2 months ago had adrenal surgery, removed the left, right looked fine.
Noted an enlarged spleen, said it was common. 2 weeks ago, back to the
vet, very runny, very stinky, light brown poo. Also not gaining any
weight, despite plenty of kibble and "soup". Vet believes it to be
Irritable Bowel Syndrom. Prescribed Prednisole, .25, for 10 days.

hmm, this is something new to me. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Should I be doing anything else for his "cranky" bowels?
Is Pred what is usually given for this?

Thanks you guys.

--
Stacey Lamb, FOREVER HOME Ferret Sanctuary, Lee's Summit, Missouri