From:
Heather A Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 12:00:39 -0700
hi all!!!!!!!

Well, it's time for me to once again catch up on the FML.  So far the
manager hasnt charged us for anything yet, so hopefully everything will work
out fine.  Stupid lady!!!  One great thing!!  The new place we rented allows
animals!!!!!!!!

We thought we would have to be here till we found a place that will let us
have and rescue ferrets.  Well, turns out this place will allow
us!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!

Well, the wedding is only 9 days away!!  And I am PANNICKED!!!!!  The dress
I ordered came in and it was aweful!!!!

So here I am 2 weeks before the wedding and NO DRESS!!!!!!!  *SOB* What is a
girl to do???

Well, I searched and searched and finally found a dress.  It was $200 over
budget but what was I to do ???  Hehehee Its purtier anyways!!!

everything else with the wedding seems to be working out though.  We got a
new ferret.  He's almost 6 months old.  His name is Bear.  He is a sable and
GORGEOUS!!!!!!  We are not sure if we want to stud him.  I would love to
because he is soooo gorgeous and he has the most awesome personality, but my
soon to be hubby doesnt like the smell, and if he shares a cage then
everyone stinks.  Maybe we will move him outside......I dont know.....i want
him inside with the others.  I don't know what to do....*sigh*

We have a ferret show coming up on the 15th this month at our interstate
fair here in Spokane, Wa.  I have no idea what it will be like because it
was being put on buy a REAL FRUIT of a woman and then she backed out and
moved to Seattle.  She dropped the show and now some other fruits are
running it......I feel terrible for the people who put in the money for it.
This fruity woman ws very deceitful in how she got donations and we at
Ferret Rescue of Spokane are VERY pissed.....she used our name to get
donations from feed stores and other places.....WITHOUT OUT PERMISSION!!!!!
We, however are giving our own show in October.  It is during the exotic
animal fair and it should be alot of fun even though it is our first
attempt!!!  We are having alot of fun putting it together.  If any of you
out there on this list are ones that are enrolled for the show on the 15th,
I would see if you can get out now or at least not listen to the ferret
informaiton that will be given out!!  The people running the show have NO
CLUE about ferrets!!!!  One of our larger challenges here in town is to get
out the correct information against the bad that these people give out!!
Anyone interested in FROS' Ferret show here in October in Spokane,
Washington, just email me your address and I will send you information and
an entry form!!!  Shelters on here that are in Washington, if you would like
to have the information for the pople in Seattle, just email me your address
and i will send info and such for you to give out to interested parties.

Well, I best be off!!  I have to check on my cake today and make sure the
order is still correct and all that good stuff!!!!

You all take care!!
Heather, Jack
Eddie, Chester, Emilie and now BEAR!!!