Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 08:39:23 -0400
Last Thursday we came home to find my 8 year old female albino, Sassy,
having seizures.  She would have one right after the other and scream
really loud.  We took her to the emergency vet and only after a dose of
valium did the seizures stop.  We let her stay there over night hoping
that she'd come out okay but in the morning she was lifeless.

We decided to let her go with the doc's help.

Sassy was my second ferret.  Now, all we have is Spunky who is 5 years
old.

Take care my little Sassy.

 -Roger