From:
Denise Serenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:18:27 EDT
We use the SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy in Newark, Delaware, too for one
of our ferrets.  Slinky loves the bubblegum flavoring they use and would
take the whole bottle of medicine if we gave it to her.  The best thing
about this pharmacy is that I live in Dover, Delaware, about an hour away,
and they mail the medicine to me so I don't have to drive an hour each way
to pick up the medicine!

Denise