From:
Debbie Les <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 22:43:45 -0400
Anyone in the vacinity is encouraged to attend the summation at 3:00 PM
Tuesday, May 27.  The Courthouse is in the Bay City County Building.  It is
located on US25 Which is exit 162A off I-75.  Take 25 into Bay City.  After
you go over the draw bridge, 25 makes a sharp 90 degree bend to the left
(north).  The courthouse is the tall, cement structure about 3 blocks on the
left.  Kodo's case is in courtroom #1 (south) on the 4th floor.  We would
like to FILL the courtroom with CALM, well mannered supporters.  Please try
to attend.  (No decision is expected for three more days, but we would like
to show the judge how much support Kodo really has!!!

Thanks in advance,
Dave & Deb
Nikita, Norman, Chelsea, Tia
& 2Catz