From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:55:33 -0800
Hey everyone for a few days starting March 17th I'll be offline because
I got called up for Jury Duty and this time I'm gonna serve instead of
getting a medical deferment and at least after 2 days I'll have 20 bucks
in my pocket plus 1.20 a day in bus fare and every morning I'll be
listening to Pat Benatar's Hell is for Children to get psyched up for the
duty.

To Joe Cross if you could put my membership on hold for 2 days starting
on March 17th that would be great.

Sincerely
David L. Owings

[Moderator's note I assume Joe Cross isn't supposed to be me... BIG]