Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 18:29:34 -0400
I took Jaderoo to the Vet on the 3rd.  Good news and bad news.

The bad news is, the mass is still in his belly.

The good news is, no surgery "just yet".  Debbie was very satisfied with
Jade's progress, his appetite, bowels, activity level are pretty much up to
snuff.  He is only 2 ounces shy of his normal weight.  I though he was a
lot lighter than that again.  The mass is not growing and obviously not
seeming to interfere with anything.  Yesterday's vet exam was free too,
which I thought was very nice of Deb.

Debbie wants to give it a month.  Our next appointment is Jan 6th or ealier
if need be.  I am not quite sure why she opted to wait on this mass.  But
since she is the vet, I never questioned it.  I trust her "calls"
wholeheartedly.  So I really know not much more than that at this time.

I am just ever so happy that my buddy will be with me for yet another
Christmas, I walked on sunshine all day today.  Daisy is doing just fine,
although I think I will take her in and have her levels tested again for
her hypoglycemia/insulinoma, just to be on the safe side.

Many thanks to all of you for showing you care and your prayers, they do
indeed work.

Always,

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                            @-->-->--

Taken forever a "Whisper to a Scream"
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun