From:
Jason Blackwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1993 06:28:53 -0400
Ferret lovers-

     First, an introduction.  My name is Jason and I am a grad student in
Experimental Psychology at SUNY-Binghamton.  I am also the proud owner of
a 4 month old cinanmon ferret named Pandora (hey, I thought it was original
at the time :-)).  Pandy is very playful, healthy, and one of the cutest
creatures currently on earth (I'm a proud father, so sue me).
     Not too long ago, some friends of mine ferret-sat for me and Pandy must
have performed her most impressive tricks because they were soon convinced that
they also needed a ferret.  Their ferret, Cricket, is also playful, healthy,
and cute (in fact, the debate over which is the cuter has become an ongoing
argument between my friends and myself).
     One rather odd thing Cricket does is trembles.  It is not a constant
sort of thing, but every so often when you pick her up she is noticably shaking
.  She is certainly not cold, and is a very loving ferret who likes to be
picked up.  Also, she activly plays with the cat and doesn't seem the nervous
type.  Has anyone else had a ferret who does this?  Is it a cause for concern?
She otherwise seems to be doing just great, and the trembling passes fairly
quickly.
     Let me know....

     Jason, Pandy, and Cricket.