From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:04:37 -0700
gee Lynn are you sure it is termites.  I had my house treated and I didn't
have to move a thing as they drill into the foundation, including concrete
porches and whatever, but there are no fumes, no mess or anything.  In fact
you don't even know anything has been done except for a few holes here and
there, you wonder what you paid all the big bucks for, and it does cost
around here......$3,000 is not all uncommon for houses smaller than mine.

Check with those people, find out about this and ask why chemicals they
are using - here in Texas they have to give you sheets explaining that
and what you can expect, what kind of reaction if any you would have.
--
Millie and her Hazardous Exploding Drinking it up Cleaningcrew