From:
Sam Warnock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 21:08:32 -0400
Hey,

I fear that the news may not be good for Canadian ferrets.  I am the owner
of a Sable male and a Chocolate male.  It once seemed that Dana had ECE at
about 5 months of age.  I only noted one green stool, but no vomit.
However, one of his sisters (I know the owners of both of his sisters)
seemed to be in worst shape at aparently the same time.  She had worse
stools, and vomited much.  I don't know if it was worse because she was so
small (appox 1 lb) and had surgery earlier (she went into heat at about 3
1/2 months and had to be fixed).  All appears to have cleared up now, but we
are wary of new symptoms.  Note: it was flu season, and it could have been
that too.  As for Georgie (the new ferret), he is happy, healthy and full of
life (i.e.  hyper as hell, and s__ting well!).

I will keep you posted...

Sam Warnock
-Dana "come here you skinny runt, aw, don't make me move there!"
-Georgie "la la can't catch me!!!"