From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:38:56 +0000
Its kinda wield that the lil fuzzies are born with lil to no hair anyway
but soon after we got them home its like the pet store gives them a
zipup ferret suit.  well here 3 mths later I was playing with the oldest
of 5 and noticed his ears were well .....bald .6 mths and I have balding
ferrets ..the smallest of which seems to have a nursing problem.  (this
is where we think its gone.) but if this is normal Plz let me know so
I can go get some fuzzy rogain.  bitter apple helps them from going in
the wrong places .if applied on the ferrets ear to keep the others from
nursing on them will it hender the ferret wearing the bitter cologne or
will that fuzzy be the bell of the ball.

Concerned father of 5 :)

Scratcher (thinning hairline)
Dominator (also thinning)
Snowball  (albino bitter) no hair loss hehe
Slinky   (hates her ears touched so she sleeps on top of the cage)
AND
Lil Bell (nursing devil in a fuzzy suit)