From:
Laurie Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:26:20 -0700
1 - Last fall I was at a park with my Ashley and had on some loose overall
shorts.  Ashley was on my shoulders, climbed into the top cover of the
overalls...into the bottom....and OOPS out the leg.  My husband (and our
friends) laughed while shaking there heads.

2 - While showing off my new baby Fatboy to my sister and brother-in-law, I
showed them how Fatboy was able to give kisses.....OUCH....Fatboy decided
he wasn't quite ready when he grabbed onto my lower lip (a little too
roughly) instead.

3 - Taking showers with Ashley and Fatboy (am I the only one?)

Laurie in Colorado
Owned by Ashley and Fatboy