From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:18:07 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Well, my efforts paid off!  Discount Pet Supply in Cary and Raleigh will
stock both the regular and senior formulas of Totally Ferret, and it will
be available starting next Tuesday.  The prices will be:

5 lbs.   $16.29
15 lbs.  $35.99

I didn't get a price on the 30 lb. bags, and they won't stock them, but
they can be special ordered.  Note that these prices are quite a bit lower
than online or what Pet Mania charged.  It gets better!  Triangle Ferret
Lovers (TriFL) members who present their membership card will receive an
additional 10% discount on Totally Ferret only.  If you have a large
business and use Totally Ferret, TriFL membership will now pay for
itself.  :) For more information on TriFL, please see:

http://www.trifl.org

I think this is very good news, at least for those of us in the Triangle
area of North Carolina.  Oh, I should add the Discount Pet does not sell
animals of any kind  :)

All the best,
Caity

Caitlyn M. Martin                  "They have computers... and may have
[log in to unmask]                           other weapons of mass
http://www.caitys-world.com               destruction"  -Janet Reno