From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:58:23 -0700
First I want to thank everyone for the concern, prayers and emails for
Lizzie.  As I have expressed before, the ferret communitee has kept me
afloat emotionally this year.

A mistake was made by me when typing, she is under 2 years old.  After a
touch and go weekend, including syringe feeding & sub Q's with little out
put, gnashing, and amoxie her feet and gums were no longer white & rhe
skinny little girl showed some sign of perking up.

Ist thing this morning Lizzie was seen by Dr. Leo Gates.  A hairball
(suspected) was found.  Rushed to surgery over lunch the hairball was
removed.  To the astonishment of the vet, her right adrenal gland was
15 times the normal size and it was removed as well.  She is all ready
on her way to recovery.  Yeti is still at my home waiting for her return

Lizzies' sick Mom, Jen, was also in the hospital this weekend and she is
on her way to brighter days, as well.

Jen makes jewelry for the things4feritz ebay store.  For the next 6
weeks, all sales of jewelry will go to the vet bill to pay for the life
saving surgery.  If you care to contribute, please check out Jen's Gems
and purchase something.  More sets and items will be listed soon and
special orders can be taken.

Again, THANK YOU for caring.
Ferret MOM

http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz_Jens-Gems