From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:49:05 EST
Sukie, If you've been grumpy as you said in yesterday's post, I haven't
noticed.  You've always been one of the first to reply with helpful
information.

Farrah had a partial pancreaectomy Tuesday and since she has been home from
surgery, she has shown no signs of insulinoma.

Credit is due to wonderful people on the FML who share knowledge, to Dr.
Weiss who answered our vet's phone call for advice, and to our vet, Dr.
DeGrove, for his superior surgical ability and willingness to let me help
manage Farrah's treatment.

God bless everyone who loves ferrets and works hard to make them healthy
and happy.

Alice
Fannie and Farrah

PS.  Fannie has picked right up on Farrah feeling better.