From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 22:40:09 -0400
Hello, Brent & Theresa!

>So here's my question: Is this something Sydney would eventually get over
>if we brought another ferret home? We don't want to get another if it's
>only going to be frustrated by Sydney's lack of attention. My husband
>doesn't want to upset Sydney either -- Syd's pouting fits are really
>something!!! (Who knew God could fit so much personality in such a tiny
>little creature?) On the other hand, I feel like Syd is really missing out
>on some great play time and companionship. And we are missing out on the
>exponential increase in love and fun that I hear ferret math brings.

It's like this...your ferret has you trained.  Get him a ferret (preferably
a girl) let them be.  No matter *how* hard he tries to ignore the new
ferret, the new ferret will convince him that playing with a friend is
*much* more fun than he thought it would be! :)

Todd and the (Hey...*we* will shop that snob how to play with other
ferrets...dookdookdookdook!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/