From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:09:07 EDT
Anyone have any brilliant or even not-so-brilliant ideas on how I can get
wheels or casters on my 4'x4'x2' cage to make it more mobile?  The bottom
is all wire, so I can't easily attach casters to it.  I need to be able to
move it around easily (and clean up under it easily too--hmm, wonder why!)
Oh, and where do you find Rescue Remedy?  Since I'm moving in 3 weeks, I
thought it might be a good idea.  One of my ferrets seems to have a very
nervous disposition and gets diarrhea at the drop of a hat.

debbi