From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:40:27 -0800
Wanted to say thanks again for all the prayers and e-mails and cards
that I got for the passing of Elvis.  Some people don't get their e-mail
unless it says "ferret" in the subject and I forgot to do this in my
previous thanks-yous, so thanks again, Penny, Marla and thanks for the
wonderful card Sandy & the Dook City Gang.  And of course, thanks to
Sandee the Bridge greeter!

All were very much appreciated and needed.  Also, October, please don't
give up, you have done so much to save ferrets from the people that
should never be allowed to own and be owned by such wonderful animals.
Keep the faith and I will add you in my prayers.

Julie and the 2 left behind