From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:18:15 EDT
:::The Wonder Wagon crests the hill, racing towards  home::::

What?? What do you mean we are a day late  Mommy?

Well Tonks, I guess we kinda made a mistake around the international date
line.  But we are homeward bound now.  I wonder where the Oracle is, I
haven't seen her since we filled her and the Dippydo full of helium.

:::::chortle:::: Dat was the best one yet Mommy.  Ut oh, we are losing
power.

Grab the beans Tonks!

There are no more Mommy,  Mommy  Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp we are
gonna crash!!!!!

::::::as the Wondermobile hurls toward the earth:::::

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM Tonks, remember I always loved you and
you were the best navigator a Mom could want.

::::Tonks is digging in his box in the back of the Wonder wagon, and in a
spin of a green cape::::::

TADA!!!!!!  There's No Need To Fear, SUPER TONK'S Is Hear!!!  Don't worry
Mommy I will save you.

::: In a flash of green cape, Super Tonks flies into the air, loops under
the Wonder wagon and levels it out.  Flying onward at a steady pace he
gently lowers the Wonder wagon to the ground at the finish line.:::::
(eat your heart out Superman)

Tonks, your my hero!!

Aww tanks Mommy, it wasn't nuffin.  ::diggin toe in the  dirt:::

Come here my pet and give your Mommy a hug.:::The Ferret Charmer hugs
Tonks::: Tonks??  Tonks??  Speak to me!  Wake up, now is not the time to
be sleeping.  Sigh... Charmed again.

Robin
The Ferret Charmer
<http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html>