From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 10:27:34 -0500
Linda:

Talk about SILLY ferret dreams!!!  My husband is considering having me
committed.  The other night we saw a documentary on the Cobra Snake and that
night I had a dream that my ferrets were killing the snakes for us by biting
them on their necks and breaking the necks.  But here's the kooky
thing....everything was reversed in my dream.  I *knew* it was the ferrets
attacking the snakes, but the visual effect was the snakes clamping down on
the ferrets.  But the STRANGEST thing was that after every kill, the snake
would hiss like the ferret.  Its hard to describe, but if you can picture a
snake bearing its fangs, bobbing his head up and down as if laughing,
producing this hissing sound, much like a ferret after accomplishing some
wrong action, like knocking over a glass of iced tea.  :)

Strange, huh.  Next time I post, it will probably be from the funny farm.

- Mish

MICHELLE Z. MATTA.........Carnegie Mellon University
Athletic [log in to unmask]
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/mish/home.html