From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 06:38:41 EDT
:::Flying through the clouds at break neck speed the Wonder Wagon AKA The
Poof Mobile breaks to the left to head back towards the good old USA::::

Hey Tonks, you look great in that grass shirt, but would you stop doing
the hula and pay attention here.

Sorry Mommy, once I start shaking it, I just can't seem to stop.  I liked
Hawaii, can we go back there again?

:::eye roll::: strap in Tonks, we are going into hyper space.
:::::VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:::::

Ut oh!  :::sputter,sputter:::  Tonks, what's going on?  How's our fuel?

We need to fuel soon Mommy, we are big time low, and we are out of beans.

Tonks!!!  What are we going to do??  The Oracle stopped at The Artist's
and took all their fuel??  What will we do?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :::slapping paw to knee:::  Mommy haven't you figured it
out.  The Oracle thought she siphoned gas from Fudley Ferret yesterday.

But Tonks, Fudley is your brother, he wouldn't help the Oracle!

Hee Hee Hee, I know Mommy, he didn't.  Fudley hooked the Oracle's hose
up to a helium tank.  The should be floating somewhere over Tokyo by
now.  Miles off course.  Hee Hee, and I bet they are talking funny too!!

Oh Tonks!!  You and Fudley have be plotting again haven't you?

Yup Mommy, did I do good?

Excellent my pet, Now let's go see Fuds an get some fuel.  We only have
one more orbit to go, and we are home free!

I'm ready Mommy, let's rock and rollllllllllllll!

Robin & Tonks
The Ferret  Charmer
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html