From:
"Thomas W. Kemper, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 15:18:39 -0500
Today I received a phone call from the Gregg County Humane Society director
to tell me he had a fuzzie needing a good home.  His name is Charlie, a 2
year old sable.  Word is he's healthy, was surrendered by a couple from a
small town here in East Texas due to a move.  The shelter will keep him as
long as it takes to get him adopted.  I'll see him later today, and will be
able to provide more details, but apparently this was not a neglected or
abuse case.  I know many of you have contacts here in East Texas, so if
anyone can help with getting Charlie a new home, feel free to e-mail me
directly.  The Gregg County Humane society's e-mail is:
[log in to unmask], if you want to contact them directly, but he will screen
possibles through me.

We'd take him ourselves, but we've all we can handle responsibly at this
time.  I will be driving to Austin on Sunday PM, and can bring him that
direction if anyone in the Bryan/College Station/Austin/San Antonio area
can help.  I understand he's a real sweetie, but don't know his medical
history.  I'll try and contact the owner tonight, but I don't think they
left a phone number at the shelter.

Any takers, please contact me.

Tuck Kemper