From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:47:50 -0400
I am making an appeal to anyone who felt like me with regards to the
ferrets in the rain, and Carol's plight to rescue them.  I wrote earlier
that maybe some members of the FML could help by donating some funds to
help rescue the ferrets from their situation.  I have already written to
her to see if I can help.  I am by no means rich, being a single mom
working two jobs, but every little bit helps and if just a few of us could
help her, I am sure it would be appreciated.

I guess "Lisa" showed us how much she loved the ferrets - - them having no
name and then selling them for a horrendous price!  I don't know how she
sleeps at night unless she just doesn't have a conscious, and I am sure now
she has no heart.

I'm not going to get into a flaming of Lisa battle.  I just cannot stand
any cruelty to animals, period!

I went home, cleaned my fuzzies sleep things, smelled their food bowl, and
made sure they were not sleeping next to a dirty drop pan.  I do these
things regularly, but was feeling like I needed to be sure they were taken
care of first class.

I can just see these two new fuzzbeans of Carol's now, dooking with
happiness and not knowing how to react from all the love they are
receiving.

Carol gets a GOLD STAR for this one!

Mindy in West Virginia with Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger