From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:30:58 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I have seen ferrets for sale in Mexico (hurones) up by Cancun in pet
stores, and know of people who have them as pets in Mexico City and in
Playa Del Carmen. Are they *legal*? The very concept of what is *legal*
in Mexico bears no relation to what we here in the U.S. recognize as
legal. Different worlds. Legal in Mexico is a function of economics.

Alexandra in MA