From:
Cheryl Steenburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:04:23 -0700
It is with a heavy heart I write this.  We took my ferret, Buddy, to the
vet yesterday.  A huge tumor was found in him weighing a pound or more.
Most likely it is quickly growing.  The vet told us that Buddy is likely
to be very uncomfortable and very sad.  He suggested surgery but pointed
out that a like surgery he performed only increased the ferret's life 6
more months.  We have decided not to put Buddy through the pain and we're
going to have him put to sleep next week.  Please pray for us.

Visit the Ferret Underground at:
http://www.inspired-writing.com/fur.htm

Support Especially Ferrets, Inc
when you shop online.

Earn money while listening to the radio!
http://www.radiofreecash.com/home.asp?ref=KLaWeasel