From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:26:21 EDT
>the kids have rolled over in their sleep or something and the opening is
>tangled under them and neither is moving.  The double thick sack is quickly
>snatched up dumping the two sopping wet fuzzys onto the rug.  They ate both
>deeply unconscious and nearly blue with sweat soaked fur and only rapid
>shallow breathing.  With their vet out of town and a back up that is not

Dayna,

Thank you for another excellent story and warning.  I just have one
question, please (and please forgive my ignorance in asking this) ... can
ferrets really sweat?  I've NEVER seen mine do it (they seem to pant
instead ...), and now you have me wondering why I haven't seen it.
Inquiring minds want to know ...

- Ela