From:
Steve Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:37:00 -0800
Hi fert folks,

Just wanted to add something to the bean box, rice box list.  Don't know
exactly what they are called but they are like the styrofoam packing
peanuts but they are 100% natural they are made from potatoes and you can
even eat them (although I don't suggest it, very bland).  My boss Mary
Croonenburghs ( Critter Care in home pet-sitting of Arizona) gets them
from postal connections where she has a P.O. box.  If you can't find
them anywhere I'm sure Mary to help you out.

Jaclynn
Fuzzie, Max, Brutis & Daisy