Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:57:12 -0600
With the recent death of Amber who went back in to a burning building
to save her ferrets we are sadly reminded that whenever there is an
emergency - don't leave your animal companions behind. If we need to
leave for safety, so do our animal companions.

I tried the site I bookmarked for the 2008 giving tree and it isn't
active yet. I was wondering when it will be active.

tle