From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:26:29 -0800
Hi Guys!

Here's kind of a silly thing, but maybe one of you would know!  I recently
changed my bank, and as I was looking through their selection of checks,
it occurred to me that I remembered reading here on the list at one time
or another, that you can get checks with ferrets on them!! :-)  So, I was
wondering if anybody out there in fuzzland could tell me where to go to
order them?

I would really, really, really be ever so grateful!!!!

Thanks A Bunch!!
Yvonne