From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:34:40 EST
Wolfy: "Oh God." ::scratch scratch scratch::

Oracle: "Wolfy, what are you doing?!  What's wrong with you?"

W: "Geez ... they're ... they're ... all OVER!" ::flick flick flick
    flick:: "Oh good God, what has Sukie done?" ::itch itch itch::

O: "I don't see anything.  What?  I don't get it, what IS your problem?"

W: "Look damnit!!!" ::motioning to the computer moniter::

O: "Hoh no she di'nt!"

W: "Oh hell yes she DID." ::scratch scratch scratch::

O: "But..." ::itch itch:: "Why?  Why would Sukie do this?" ::Scratch::

W: "She's one of those 'intellectual types' don't ya know."
::rub rub rub::
"She thought she was 'helping' us on the FML.  You know ... ejamacatin'
us and all that."

O: "If she's so damned intellectual, why didn't she know that by sending
those links and pictures around this would happen?!  ::flick smack::

W: ::Shrugging:: "I can't do this.  I gotta go shower.  See ya later."

O: "Sukie, you are hexed!  Yes.  Booga booga booga!" ::The Ferret Oracle
throws off her robe, rolls up her sleeves, and leans towards the moniter
and with great effort leaning to and fro.  Waving her fingers in violent
flutters, aiming jinxes, hexes, and curses at The Crandell.
:: "Boooooooga booga wooga" ::
The floor shakes and the computer rattles on the desk as the Oracle jumps
up once and lands on her feet spread wide apart in a great show of power.
Then she spins on one foot, hopping, hopping, in circles she spins.  Then
suddenly she stops and throws an invisable wammy to the moniter.::
"BOOGA!"

W: "What the heck is going on in there?!  The water is dancing up from
the tub like an earthquake hit.  Will you get back into your closet
darn it!"

O: "Hmmf.  Fine.  I'll never help again.  Getting all indignant and stuff
on me.  I"ll show you indignant by God ... ::mutter mutter mutter::

W: "What?  Did you say something?  Come on I gotta get back in, I"m cold.
Just shh!  Away.  Away in the closet"

O: ::mutter mutter mutter::

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com