Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:42:02 EDT
Hi again everyone.  Didn't think I'd post again so soon.  This time I need
some help.  I need some ideas for "ferret toys".  My husband and I just
bought a house, and the fuzzies (7 of them) have their own room now.
They've got the "peanut bin", and lots of toys, but I want to give them
more stuff to do.  I work from home, so I play with them a lot, but I want
to give them other stuff to do on those rare occasions that I'm out for the
day.  I tried looking in the archives, but I guess I'm not putting in the
right keywords for the search, 'cause I turned up nothing.  Oh, and ideas
for outside play areas would be great too.  I plan on doing a lot of
landscaping and gardening, and I'd like them to be outside with me (I
live in NY, if that makes a difference).  Thanks for the help.

To all those with ill fuzzies or ones at the bridge, our hearts and prayers
are with you.

Ashley & Crew
Toby ~ Cody ~ Baby ~ Sherbert ~ Hershey ~ Randi ~ Scooby