From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:23:32 -0700
Spring has finally sprung and you know what that means - time to get
your cameras out!!  The contest for the 2005 Ferrets Of the FML Contest
to benefit Support Our Shelters is underway!  We had some excellent,
excellent pictures last year and raised over $800.00!

The rules for entering the contest are very simple!  All it takes is a
5X7 inch color print of one of your ferrets and a $5.00 entry fee!  You
know they are all little hams!  Grab that camera and capture your baby
doing what he does best - just being a ferret!!

Contest closes August 15th, so don't delay!  For complete rules and
requirements, please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html
If anyone has questions, please let me know!!

I promise there will be no delays on getting the calendar out this year.
I know it was January of this year before the 2004 Edition was available,
but the Calendar for 2005 will be for sale in October.  Everyone can plan
on having it in plenty of time for the new year!!

Thanks and Good Luck!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters