From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 23:18:38 +0300
Hello dear ferret lovers --

As you probably know I can't leave Ethiopia without my animal family.

Fran, who runs ferretsarelove.com is having a special on the bedding,
playthings, totes, cards, notions, and jewelery that she sells. A lot
of her profits go to support shelters, and this month, January, she is
donating 20% of her sales to help me transport my ferrets, dogs, and
cats back to the US.

January now has a double shine for me -- The last day of the month is
not only the last day of Fran's project to help my pets, but it is
also ---- my 71st birthday!

Please help Fran to help me. She's got many cool things for sale. You
can also help by using Facebook, Twitter, etc. to spread the word about
her project.

There are only 10 days left.

If you want a little more information about my situation (and many
photos), see this site that a friend created for me:
http://www.gofundme.com/1l8da0