From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 03:50:49 -0800
Hi to all ferrets and people, Well, my husband and I completed our trip to
Canada to exchange ferrets with Mia Emery of Covenstead House Ferretry.
It was a wonderful trip even tho we left at 4 a.m. and returned home at
2 a.m.  One long trip!  We saw someof the prettiest country on Vancouver
Island.  The 2 hour ferry trip was a very enjoyable experience.  We met Mia
and her husband Patrick.  Mia was full of ideas and suggestions.  And the
ferrets...oh the ferrets.  Such beautiful, beautiful ferrets.  We brought
home three lovely jills: DAF Bacardi, TCH Diana and TCH Kerode.  I am so
proud of these girls.  I have pages up for them on my web site, but will
be adding more current photos as soon as possible.  Mia certainly has some
wonderful ferrets and is VERY knowledgable.  One very nice young lady.  So
have a nice day.

Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net