From:
kirstin ror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:57:34 PST
I just got a little cutie baby boy, willy.  He likes his cage , poops in
the box and all other good ,and bad things,etc.  my question tho is do
ferrets get hiccups?.  Cause silly willy ,when he gets excited and hyper
spastic seems to get hiccups , other times it seem to be for no reason at
all.  Is this normal or is it a symptom of something worse?(please say it's
normal)I'm kinda woried , but other than that he behaves perfectly ferret.