From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:46:40 -0800
Please do not get upset.  We have seen Roses posts before and we have
reason to believe her posts are bogus.  We are currently investigating.
Please check the archives.  So please do not get upset & think "Rose"
has 40 ferrets,dogs,parrots & cats she was just "sitting"

Check the FML archives.  One was post # 114071.  Just try & have her
meet with you and release any of these animals to you.  Watch her run.
They don't exist.

[TW]

[Moderator's note: It's very difficult to search by post number, so
here's a direct link to the post mentioned above, though it may not
mean very much out of context:
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0308&L=ferret-search&P=R15177

This whole situation goes way back and after a brief discussion with "TW"
I'm pretty sure this anonymous poster is correct in speculating the whole
thing is bogus, as well as having a reason for posting anonymously.  BIG]