From:
Edward Ravenbear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 12:18:39 -0500
Due to more work than sleep I did not put where I live, I live in NC.  My
two fuzzies need permanent homes.  Both are females Blondie is a DEW appox
21/2 to 3 years and she is very affectionate, but sometimes you have to
watch out for her cause she is alittle on the near sighted side, Chin is
about the same age, is a Heinz 57 mix, not as loving as Blondie but the she
makes up for that in being the clown and escape artist of the two and will
eat anything she sees you eating..  They are squeaky toy trained and and all
shot up todate.

I really would like to take them with me but even if they make the flight
there I feel that the 6 month quarantine would not be good for them and the
town I am moving to is 8 hour drive for the quarantine center so seeing them
would be hard to say the lest.

Thanks.
--
 Peace,
 Ed.

 "Yes, I have Indian blood in me. But I have just enough white
blood in me for you to question my honesty."
               Will Rogers as "The Cherokee Kid"

 "Evil is the man who has no woman to mourn him"
        " Dr. Waston, in Hound of the Baskerville's"

  "Sometimes if you want alittle peace, you gotta fight"