From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:30:08 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

There has been some interest in the E-Bay auction for my boss's designer
underpants.  The winning bid, $108.00, for DR.  Paul Hart's undies came
from...are you ready for this?  A LAWYER.  A MALPRACTICE lawyer, no less,
who also holds an M.D.

I don't make this stuff up.

The money did go to a very good cause.  The Worcester Free Clinic
provides free healthcare to people who have no health insurance.

Did my boss volunteer his undies?  HECK, NO.  This was done to him, not
by him.

Glad to have given you shelter operators another slick fundraising idea!

Alexandra in Massachusetts