Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:47:41 -0800
Sorry I took so long to respond to this CJ.  I would be happy to extend
the raffle, let's say till Valentine's Day?

Yesterday was an all day outing at Pet Expo.  Lots of wonderful things to
see and do from vendors to animal talent contests...thank goodness there
was Warm and Fuzzy rescue so we could stop by for a ferrety fix..then it
was back home with a gaggle of fuzzy lovers for lasagne and chit chat
that lasted into the wee hours.  What a great day and a great expo!

Kim and da kids

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.