From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:48:20 -0500
These little ones will require a lot of love and understanding.  Last night
Lynda brought my boy outside and he panicked.  He was so frightened of being
outside and shut back in a cage outdoors you could see the fright in his eyes
and he kept struggling to go back towards the house.  It was very sad....

With my boy I've noticed (the few times I've been with him) when he gets
something new and exciting he worries so when it is taken away, as if he
thinks he'll never get it again....

Sunday is the day.  We've been busily making cages and we still have to find
enough shoe boxes for litter boxes and cut the hammocks and hang them, and
wire the cups for food and water, and find something to latch the cages with
and put handles on them, and, and, and...

John will pick up the eastbound little ones on Thursday and head back to
Ohio.  From there someone else will pick up those going further east.

We are still working on transportation to other areas.

I will be off-line after 2:30 today till Monday morning.  If anyone needs to
contact me my home number is (913) 456-8337.  Late at night is the best time
to reach me.  If I don't return your call it is only because by the time we
finished doing whatever it was too late to return calls.  I will be home
from midnight to 7 a.m.

Hugs and love to all.  tle