From:
Kathy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:45:55 EST
Hi everyone -
I really hope some of you can help me here.  We've started a club, rescue
and shelter here in upstate NY.  Some of the questions we have are:

- Name - can you just pick one or do you have to do something to become
  legal?
- Fees - what does everyone else charge and what does this cover?  I've
  talked to one person and they have participation in different events and
  that will cover the 1/2 of a surgery.
- Agenda - what type of format do you follow?
- Topics - how do you decide what topics to discuss?
- Fundraising - what types of things do you do?
- Getting the word out - what types of things do you do to let people
  know you're there?

Any input would really help.  We're very small but I've contacted the local
vets and pet stores about the club and shelter.  I'll post some questions
later about shelter issues we have.

--Kathy