From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 08:45:25 -0400
Hi there,

I have a question.  About a month ago I brought home a new baby(suppose to
be a panda) anyway the very next day i took all 3 ferts to the beach for
some dig time.  The next day i noticed my Nosey got very sick and the dr.
said it was some form of colitis.  Well Trouble also got very sick a few
days later.  The new baby Rebel never got sick.  I thought he may have ben a
carrier of some virus, then I thought no it had to be the beach sand the
made them get sick .  But Rebel never was bothered from the sand.

My question is: Has anyone taken their ferts to the beach?  Have they ever
got sick from ingesting sand?

My fuzzies really love to go to the beachand hate that i have not taken them
back to the beach in fear of them getting sick.  Can it really be the beach
or do u think it was the little Rebel carring a virus.

thanks so much
Sherri
Nosey < food i need food just a little snack will do fine.
Trouble < hide in seek anyone?
Rebel< to bite or not to bite...that is the question !!