From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:09:18 -0700
Hi everyone,

Just had to brag and show off pics of the new baby who came home Saturday
from KiSta Ferret Shelter.  Thanks again to Kim Rushing for allowing my
daughter to have pick of the babies!

Mom also came home from the shelter.  She will be spayed within the month,
I was told to wait at least 2 weeks after the babies stopped nursing
altogether.  To help offset the cost of her spaying, I am posting more
bedding auctions that will be specific for that cost.  But, as always, at
least 20% of all proceeds from every auction goes to the ferrets still in
the care of Kim Rushing at KiSta.

Anyone interested in some bedding, check out the auctions -

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ferret-fund
&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Or search for the seller id:    ferret-fund

And here are some pics of our cute little Pooh Bear!

http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/myferrets/Pooh_oct15_2000/pooh.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/myferrets/Pooh_oct15_2000/poohasleep.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/myferrets/Pooh_oct15_2000/torandpooh.jpg

Hugs to all the furkids,