From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 16:05:42 -0400
>I had Norman in the garden one day when my hubby and I were digging holes
>for vegetable plants.  Norm was helping of course!  I found a worm, so I
>picked Normie up and showed it to him.  Before I knew it Norm had sucked
>the worm into his mouth like spaghetti and it was gone.

Some time last year I got a call about a found ferret.  A family found him
eating the worms from their worm can!  They'd been digging for worms to go
fishing and they found this big fat ferret snarfing up their worms.
Imagine their surprise :) When he was taken to the vet, the vet said that
he was one smart ferret!  I've heard they have lots of protein ...

--Barb--