From:
Alexander Zinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 03:03:54 UT
Hello all on the FML,

We are fairly new ferret owners (parents / slaves) and have really
appreciated the info on the FML (Thanks BIG).  We have two carpet sharks
(Max - sable siamese point or finepoint, Tina - solid or sable standard.
The little fuzzballs are wonderfull.  The Ren and Stimpy tune of Happy,
Happy, Joy, Joy comes to mind whenever their about.  We seem to have a bit
of a problem finding any snacks for them.  We have far from exhausted the
options but have come up with nothing they like (yet!).  Tina eats only
ferret or cat food and Max is the same except for petromalt (that he loves!)
The following is a list of our failures.

|   Stuff       Tina            Max             |
|                                               |
|   Raisins     No              No              |
|   Petromalt   No              YES             |
|   Banana      No              No              |
|   Crackers    No              Kinda ?         |
|   Cheese      No              No              |
|   Apple       No              No              |
Do we need to break things up into little pieces or mash them.  It didn't
help with the bananas.

The little piglets are fine, we need bribe food.

Any suggestions ?

Questors of the ultimate ferret snack food, or the African Death Weasle
lovers of America.