From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:26:48 -0700
Hi all and Happy Fuzzie New Year!

I'm posting this for my friend in MN who's not on the list...the following
is cut-and-pasted from her email to me...

I ran into a lady at the vet's the other day who has two ferrets that
belong to her daughter who is now in college. She said they really need
a new home. I am wondering if you could post a message on the FML about
them to see if anyone around this area (Minneapolis) would be interested
in them.  She said they are 2 males about 2 years old, healthy, good
natured, not sure the colors tho.  They come with what sounds like the
same cage I have, a 5 foot multi-level cage, all for $100.  I would
guess the cage is either a Super Pets cage or the big black Midwest
cage.  You can have them e-mail me for more info and the lady's phone
number.  She said the ferrets are neglected as far as lacking attention.
At that age, I would imagine they are not too happy right now.

BIG, I'll give Barbara's email so people can email her for more info from
the lady who has the ferrets...you can withhold it and have people post
to you if you'd like, but it sounds like Barbara gave her permission to
give her email...or people can always post to me and I'll forward them
to Barbara...her address is [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note:  I agree -- I think there's little doubt that she
OK'd posting of her e-mail.  BIG]

Thanks to anyone who can give these fuzzies a new loving, attentive
home! :)

Sherrie aka daoine o', the ferret queen
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi-Rainbow Bridge 01/23/01~